CHANGE YOUR LIFESTYLE.
CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
Want to lose weight, feel great and get healthy?
Our Change Your Lifestyle. Change Your Life. (CYL²) program is for you!
In CYL², lifestyle coaches teach women — and men — across the country how to eat differently and move more. CYL² leads the way in helping people not only shed pounds but also avoid diabetes, heart disease and many other chronic conditions.
CYL² is part of the National Diabetes Prevention Program, led by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
BECOME A LIFESTYLE COACH
We train lifestyle coaches and master trainers for organizations interested in delivering the National Diabetes Prevention Program (National DPP) sponsored by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Coaches learn the National DPP Prevent T2 curriculum.
If you have at least six people you want train, we can bring the training to you in your city. During the two-day interactive training you will learn:
- Strategies for motivating and coaching individuals wanting to make behavior changes
- Best practices and lessons learned from previous and current lifestyle coaches
- Motivational interviewing and group facilitation techniques
Lifestyle Coach: $750/person
Master Trainer: $2,500/person
*To become a Master Trainer, you must meet the following CDC requirements:
1. Complete at least 12 hours of formal training as a lifestyle coach, offered by a training entity listed on the CDC website.
2. Successfully offer the National DPP lifestyle change program for at least one year.
BECOME A COACH