Casting Call – It’s Your Time To Shine!
BWHI is recruiting cis and transgender women to film and photograph for an awareness campaign about
our IndexUs publication, with a focus on sharing the lived experiences of women living with HIV. The
initial IndexUs was created using 20 years of research from the Black
Women’s Health Study, and is the first comparative index of Black women’s health based on healthy
We are looking women who are:
- Over the age of 18
- Living with HIV or HIV negative status
- Of diverse sexual and gender identities
- Comfortable appearing on camera
- Comfortable having their name, image, and voice used
- Comfortable sharing their personal health stories
- Available to participate in a video shoot for 1-2 days in the following cities:
- New York: May, 2019
- Atlanta: May, 2019
All volunteer participants will be given a $100 honorarium for their participation.